A-Action, Inc. is excited about your interest in working for our company.
A-Action, Inc. is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.
All employment decisions at our company – including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, placement and termination – will be made without regard to race, sex, creed, religion, or national origin.
Requirements for Employment
- Complete an application for employment
- Receive a satisfactory clearance of criminal record and/or motor vehicle background check
- Receive a negative drug test result
- Provide two acceptable forms of identification for the Department of Justice I-9 form within 3 days of employment
- Contingent upon being able to provide all the information above, you will be required to sign additional documentation to include but not limited to form W-4, State of Georgia Withholding Allowance Certificate, Dress Code Policy, Inventory Check Out, Handbook Acknowledgement, Non-Compete Agreement, and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Be able to read and write clearly